Emergency Nursing Advocacy Bursary
How to apply
Australian Catholic University (ACU) Students: Go to the Login tab and login using your normal network login details.
Prospective ACU Students: Go to the Register tab to register your details and set up your login details. Record your username and password in a secure location. Whenever you return to the online scholarship applications, go to the Login tab.
What does the process involve?
- After logging in, or when registering, you will need to complete the personal information screen. Once all required fields are completed, submit your information. Not all fields are required however we recommend you complete the entire form. (If you are an ACU student it is very important that you enter your ACU student email address.)
Once you have submitted your personal information you will need to attach your supporting documentation.
- The document types that can be uploaded are .doc, .docx, .rtf, .txt, .pdf.
- If you have more than one document to support one of the criteria, scan all of the documents together and upload as one file.
- Combined file size should not exceed 8MB.
- Once you have uploaded your documents, your application will be processed. After the closing date, eligible applications will be considered by a Selection Committee and you will be notified by email as to the outcome of your application.
Applying for multiple scholarships and bursaries
For your convenience, the personal information that you provide the first time you apply for a scholarship is saved in the system for the duration of the application period. When applying for multiple scholarships, simply login at the ‘Login’ tab and you will be directed straight to the supporting documents page. Attach your documents and submit your application.
Enter your email address
- Email Address
Page last updated: 2018-01-22
Short url: https://www.acu.edu.au/1273347